Monday, February 26, 2007

rain, rain, rain

Kyou wa ame desu.
Kinou mo ame deshita.
Shippemoi seikatsu.

There's rain today.
There was rain yesterday.
A damp life.

XD yes, more haiku. this time i didn't make that up, i took it from a fanfic called Yugureden that LJ user mephistophylis wrote~

anyway, yes. it's been raining a LOT since this weekend. and rain makes me sleepy, or it makes me want to be really lazy. which is what i've been doing a lot lately. x___x so my goal for....something. Lent? maybe. is to be less lazy, and start doing my homework right after dinner so i can sleep earlier. like for example...tonight. XD; it's almost 10:30 and i haven't exactly started my hw. *headdesk*

saa~ here's what i have to do, not just for tomorrow but for...eventually:

>> Spanish homework
>> write English essay first draft
>> work on my two fanfics [1. Yabu & Shoon ~ no title yet 2. Yamashita Reon ~ Out of the Shadows]
>> start my other fanfic [Senga & Nikaido ~ no title yet]
>> sign up for permit test
>> figure out when i want to take SAT
>> decide which SAT IIs i want to take

ehh, that list is probably missing a few things, but i'll edit it if i find more things i have to do XD

yada~! 10:30 PM now....BYE!

No comments: